Meet The Team
JOIN OUR BEST SCORE TEAM
Part-Time Instructor -Job Description
- Efficiently instruct a small group of students
- Provide constructive feedback to parents
- Adhere to a professional and positive work ethic
- Log daily reports on student performance
- Instruction hours are typically 5:30pm-7:30pm on weekdays and weekends 12:00pm-4:00pm.
- Prior tutoring experience preferred
- Must at least be a high school senior to apply with a 90+ GPA. College students preferred with a 3.7 GPA or higher.
-SAT Instructors must have a score of 1500+
-SHSAT instructors must be a graduate of a NYC specialized high school with a minimum GPA of 90+.
Center Coordinator- Job Description
-Coordinate hiring and evaluation of instructors
- Keeping track of inventory
- Collection and communication among instructors
- Support staff and parents with concerns and issues
- Create work schedules and student schedules
- Register new enrollments and oversee the day to day function of the center
-Enforce a strict dress code and punctuality amongst staff.
-Lead and organize staff meetings.
-Preferred candidates pursuing Education or MBA
- Knowledge of the NYS Common Core Standards
- Strong communication and decision making skills.
-Must at least attend college or beyond.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
Duration: 3 months (must commit to 6 hours a week)
· Perform market analysis and research on competition
· Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
· Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
· Prepare promotional presentations
Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
Each intern will receive a letter of recommendation after successfully completion. Interns who perform well may have many opportunities for growth within the company. Interns can use the internship to fulfill volunteer hours for school.